Saturday, March 13, 2010

Everyone else can do it, why can't I?

I have decided to start a blog because I find more and more nutrition topics and issues I want to share. I find a lot of useful information and I think if people really care, they will benefit from the it. I also kinda want to talk about random stuff every once in awhile too because nutrition is NOT the be all end all of life and becoming a Dietitian is not either. Sorry for those of you who put them so high up on a pedestal. I want to become one, but if that never happens, think of the millions of other options I have to do with my life! Anyway, I plan on moving in July to some far off land wherever my life may take me. I have decided that even if I don't get into an internship, I have saved up way too much money to stay in RI. If anyone wants to move with me, I would be honored. If not, have fun in little old RI. I will miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment